Tuesday, September 20, 2011

A day in the life....

Well I have written in awhile. Seems like times just flies right on by! Between being a mom, wife, teacher, aunt, and EMT my life is so very full! Mommy-hood and Wife-hood are going well. The teacher part of me is going pretty well too, all things considered. I am teaching an 8th, 7th, 6th, 4th, and 2nd grader this year. They all know how to read, which is a HUGE accomplishment for a homeshool mom! The "aunt" in me has been kicked into high gear too. My brother, his wife, and 4 children moved into the area about 1 1/2 years ago and it has been a blast! I get to pick them up from school a couple times a month, we see them on Sundays, we have sleep-overs at Granny and Pops, etc...loving every minute of that! These next couple weeks I have my cousins 2 youngest while they go to Hawaii.(I know, I know, why can't I go to Hawaii and babysit them!?!?! It has crossed my mind but who would school my children?)  They are 11 months and 3. It has been awhile since I have had "little ones" in my house for extended periods of time. It is an adjustment for all of us! Sequoia (the 3 year old) is doing wonderfully and loving the "country time" that my nieces and nephews have come to appreciate. The 11 month old however, is just getting used to having 9 people around the supper table! I still work Wednesdays and my husband, who is as amazing as always, does the school, cleaning, etc...and gives me this day to work "outside of the house." So that is what occupies my time and I am loving every minute of it! LIFE IS GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment