Friday, June 24, 2011

About Me....

Here are some facts you may or may not know about me...I thought I would share! Another great idea from Ann-Marie Friesema!  ;-) 

I always wanted to be a mommy and wife, that was my lifelong dream of 18 years!

I love camping.

I lived in tents then buses for several years. We cooked on a campfire, then bought a wood cookstove. Our income was 20.00 a week....we were POOR!

My favorite color is pink, no purple, well maybe blue...okay, I don't have a favorite color.

I am confident in who I am, which I am finding to be a rare thing.

My pet peeve is disrespectful children. And disrespectful adults!

I love big white fluffy clouds and coffee...

I was born in Nebraska.

My husband is my best friend, followed closely by my sister and mom.

I love to cook and sew and read....

My husband is 16 years older than myself...and is still in amazing shape and quite good-looking! 

I birthed 5 children at home, in 6 years, and had my last one when I was 26!

I love country music!

I love to travel...with my whole family!

I am constantly in need of patience.

I hate exercise...it is pure self-discipline that drives me.

For some reason I have always wanted a tatoo.

I abhor snakes...all kinds, colors, and sizes. It is rare if I even let fake rubber ones in my house.



If you feel so inclined, share a few things about YOU that I might not know. If you
have any questions...feel free to ask!  :-) 







No comments:

Post a Comment