Tuesday, June 5, 2012

A day in the life...

Well Summer is here!!! Yippee Skippee!!! School is finished and the schedule for the last 9 1/2 months is relaxed. Today Bethany is at work with her daddy, Shiloh is spending the day with her friend Anne, and my other 3 are hard at a game of Monopoly! It is hard for me, who is very schedule minded, to spend a couple months relaxing...letting the children be CHILDREN, and not making them pick up a book to read or letters to write, or problems to solve. But, none the less, it is good for them and me. My house stays much cleaner in the summer, with "nothing else to do" the chore list gets done everyday, well not everyday...today it looks close to a tornado met earthquake in here, but by the time Steve Bailey comes home it will be picked up, cleaned, and smelling like fresh Zucchini bread, Sourdough bread, and the amazing supper Moriah is making!

Just a little musing and honestly from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment