Friday, June 15, 2012

Friday evening quietness!

This week is VBS at the Mennonite church, which happens to be just at the end of our driveway. The children are loving the interaction, the singing, the Bible memory verses, the games, you name it! It started on Wednesday, the day I work at the local Ambulance service. The 2nd night was Thursday, which I had to work as well b/c someone had to leave early. So tonight, Friday night, is the first night that I have gotten to sit and enjoy peace and quiet w/ my honey...guess what we are doing??? He is on one sofa with his iPad, and I am on the other sofa with my laptop (and a small bowl of Chocolate Chips, it was the only chocolate in the house...WAS) and playing Words with Friends!!! We love it! I guess this is what old married couples of 16 years do! Oh and another awesome thing is Pandora!!! We can listen to some amazing Christian music while playing!

Just being honest~

Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment