Thursday, June 20, 2013

Day 4!

WORK DAY!

For those that don't know, I work on Wednesdays. I work part time at our local ambulance station as an EM-IV. Eating healthy and regular at work is sometimes tough. But today wasn't crazy busy so I managed just fine.

Mouth Rinse.

Breakfast: Smoothie (coconut milk, banana, berries, flax seed meal & oil, coconut oil)

Snack: Baby Carrots

Lunch: (Late, about 2:30 since we had a 911 call and went to Dickson) Salad (Romaine, Spinach, Grapes, Cucumbers, and Strawberries) with tuna and lime/olive oil dressing.

Supper: Salad (Romaine, Spinach, black beans, homemade taco meat and some fresh made salsa)

You can eat healthy while at work!

To top it off a girl I work with brought Krispy Kreme doughnuts for us...and I DID NOT have one!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment